Rear sets...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Split

Reaction score
High chaps was wondering if anyone knows the part number for the hp rear sets or where I could find it ? Have a friend who works for BMW and reckons she can get me a good discount!! Thank you in advance
Dave

What year is the bike? They're different between gen2 and 3 at least. Mine are 77257724553, or at least they look the same. I'd be careful with the part numbers as I know there are at least 4 different part numbers for the rear luggage tail bag and I believe there are only 2 versions available. That said your friend should be able to verify the part no suits your model.

Hi it's the 2016 model.... It's my friends daughter who can get the discount! She managed to get the rear seat price down by ?79.... So fingers crossed

Thanks guys I'm bloody useless lol !! Maybe it's because I'm using a iPhone... I can't find any numbers or prices.

The part numbers for accessories are in the pdf brochure but annoyingly they never show the prices...

Agreed MacRR I think I'll just be cheeky and call the dealership lol

Excellent thanks... Do you chaps recommend these rear sets or different ones ?

If you're getting such a healthy discount I would stick with the BMW ones. All of the others mentioned are all top quality along with the BMW ones, but if you're getting that much of its the done deal.

Latest posts

Back