2015 RR Sport model

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi chaps. I paid ?465 for the rear pegs and seat from BMW in Northants. They have 15% off at the moment on all BMW accessories. I've ordered BMW's own bobbins Loupe ?15 ish if I remember that fit the stands.

The Rear seat was a sticking point for me as well with my deal, but sorted in the end with a few calls to BM.

Dean

Just got the call that mine is in the country and undergoing "Preparation", anyone any idea how long that normally takes?

The DVLA form says it'll be taxed from 1st March, so I'm presuming that's D-Day....

Hi chaps. I paid ?465 for the rear pegs and seat from BMW in Northants. They have 15% off at the moment on all BMW accessories. I've ordered BMW's own bobbins Loupe ?15 ish if I remember that fit the stands.

Just got off the phone too Jack from BMW Nortthants, helpful chap! :) Ive just ordered the Pillion seat with recodable barrel lock so i can use my ignition key. All in delivered ?165 :)

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=0D02&mospid=56205&btnr=52_3932&hg=52&fg=53&hl=1

I didn't get the pegs because i know someone with a s1000rr racebike whos selling them for ?50 so altogether ?215!!! Bargin :)

Thankyou Marzy for setting me off on the right track. Much appreciated

No probs mate. I'm picking my bike up this Sat:adoration:

Blade gone and bm here on Monday although I might leave it at the dealers a bit longer as there was snow here yesterday....

Just got off the phone too Jack from BMW Nortthants, helpful chap! :) Ive just ordered the Pillion seat with recodable barrel lock so i can use my ignition key. All in delivered ?165 :)

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=0D02&mospid=56205&btnr=52_3932&hg=52&fg=53&hl=1

I didn't get the pegs because i know someone with a s1000rr racebike whos selling them for ?50 so altogether ?215!!! Bargin :)

Thankyou Marzy for setting me off on the right track. Much appreciated

Just to clarify are those 2015 replica parts, or do the seat and pegs from the old model fit the new one?

Just to clarify are those 2015 replica parts, or do the seat and pegs from the old model fit the new one?

Genuine BMW parts. 2010-14 s1000rr has a slightly different seat. The 2015 model uses exactly the same seat as the S1000R (single R).
However the pegs are the same from 2010-2015

Genuine BMW parts. 2010-14 s1000rr has a slightly different seat. The 2015 model uses exactly the same seat as the S1000R (single R).
However the pegs are the same from 2010-2015

Top man, many thanks, will order up a set of s/h pillion pegs from eBay before everyone realises they fit! :)

Well my bike's ready to collect on Sunday, two weeks earlier than anticipated. Problem is I can't pick it up because Carole Nash can't quote me for insurance, and their queue is so long that they won't be able to get back to me until Monday. Shame because Sunday's weather looks good, Monday/Tuesday's looks shite. AAAARGH!

Saved by BMW- free 5 day ride-away insurance. Genius idea! Can't wait for Sunday.....

Latest posts

Back