S1000 RR Belly Pan Extention

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B4zzer

Reaction score
Hi.
I have fitted an aftermarket Belly Pan extension to cover up that eye sore of the Cat.
I purchased the bike about a month ago and fitted it the first day after I picked up the bike. I have noticed that my Left leg is getting very hot.
Question. ...... As I have only ever ridden the bike with this on is it the extension that is causing excessive heat unable to escape beneath the bike because of the Belly Pan or do these bikes normally allow heat to rise upwards from the Cat.
The model of the bike is 2014. (Brand new)
i would be great full for any feed back etc regarding above.
Kind thanks.

It's the frame that gets hot. Next time you out on it, when you stop for a smoke or a drink, feel the frame of your bike. Gets very hot!

Kind thanks. I'm pleased to hear it's not because of the extension. I have not taken the time to to note where the heat is coming from other than I've noticed my leg warming up.
Kind thanks for taking the time to reply.
Barry.

Hi.
I brought it on Ebay. Cost £140.00. I would have paid double to hide that ugly Cat. Lol.
Type this into Ebay search 141313247792
I've just looked and the item has ended but he will relist as he has done so for the last couple of months.
I brought a Metalic Black S1000 RR and had the Belly pan sprayed in the same colour as I didn't like the standard Matt Black look and have had this Extenion sprayed too.
The Extenion has made it all look correct. Each to their own but I just don't like the look of the Cat.
Fully recommend the Extenion. Easy to fit and good quality.
Good luck. ATB

Last edited:
Hi. Yes I do. However because I'm stupid I don't know how to post pics on this site. If you can advise I will post some for you. Cheers

Latest posts

Back