Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome pal
Nice choice of weapon ✊️[emoji100][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A belated welcome to the forum Matt and congratulations on your new HP4!

Enjoy the excitement as you await the collection of your new steed, HP4?s are special bikes [emoji41]

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and what is your biking history?

Enjoy the forum and may you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Thanks, the wait is killing me now. Biking history includes Aprillia Falco (1st bike) Kawasaki ZZR1400, a weird departure to a Thuxton R as I thought the whole retro thing might be interesting........I was wrong! Now finally getting back on a bike that let's me know I am still alive. Never done any track work but would like to at some point in the future. For now I am constantly searching for local ride outs in the Leicestershire area. Here's hoping for a great summer.

Welcome Matt... kind of mileage is on your HP ?... last I looked on Autotrader there was quite a few still at the 16k bracket...strong money for 5-6 year old machines..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yeah I got lucky and found one through a friend that has less than 7k miles. HP still hold their value really well and although they are few years old they are still extremely special machines.

Latest posts

Back