MCN Live 2018

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2018 comes in Black as well.

2018-02-18 12.12.27.jpg

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Last edited:
Why have you posted a photo of a man tweeking his nipples Alex.

Surely you should be posting that on Bigboysgoforit.com, thats why you pay the subs...............

Enjoy your day mate.

JimmyMac

2018 Tyco BMW BSB

2018-02-18 12.09.50_2.jpg

I want this attachment to the front mudguard!
2018-02-18 12.10.10_2.jpg

Anyone come across that throttle before?
2018-02-18 12.10.43_2.jpg

2018-02-18 12.11.14_2.jpg

Last edited:
@alex ... are u interested in that short throttle ?? I ask coz I been talking to the bird selling them and so far down to 400 Euro , if I have two then a bit more can come off.
I do like the alpha one but this 150 Euro cheaper so far and reckon I can finalise at 350 Euro each , about 280.00 English . U interested ??
I want one if you're doing a deal

This is the TGP one yes?

Is it PnP? (Plug and Pray) EDIT: Appears so;
https://www.tgp-racing.com/tgp-motoracing/eigenentwicklungen/
"The scope of supply includes the complete throttle grip, fully assembled and ready to install in minutes Plug & Play ."

Its tempting to play with one, but really I need to use it in conjuntion with clip-ons and alpha switch gear etc. My aim would be to interchange OEM with heated grips etc un-molested. And track clipons with their own switchgear/e-throttle.

So its tempting but would force me to spend a lot more on top...I need to do some research.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a while, tried the throttle off a GS as i was told it had a shorter rotation but that didn't work. I have renthal clip ons and alpha switchgear, not bothered about the heated grips.

I think the TGP e-Throttle is the same unit as the Alpha, they are visually identical with the same rotation...and in America they both cost $610-620.
It would be good to get in contact with Tyco for some feedback.

I've been looking for a while, tried the throttle off a GS as i was told it had a shorter rotation but that didn't work. I have renthal clip ons and alpha switchgear, not bothered about the heated grips.

Well that's kind what I mean - leave the OEM stuff intact on the OEM clipons then fit complete replacement clipons when the bike is going on track.

Heated grips have to go.
Fully plug and play although not too much adjustment , just fit and twist and hold on lol
I agree to change all but I think to get the benefit this should be done as ‘is it for me or not’ so if u change clip ons and switch gear then don’t like the throttle ...
my 2014 has the shorter throttle , accosato. It took a bit to get used to the faster revs acceleration at low revs.
A good point is the alpha switch gear bonds into the alpha e throttle by a cir-clip from what I can work out. I think it’s extra security it’s locked together.

Still on to the Spanish bird so will see. I wanna pay 300 Euro each unit. She at 375.00
Alpha is down to 425 Euro each unit so either way worth the hassle

I'll do it...shits and giggles...I can always sell it.

Heated grips have to go.
Fully plug and play although not too much adjustment , just fit and twist and hold on lol
I agree to change all but I think to get the benefit this should be done as ‘is it for me or not’ so if u change clip ons and switch gear then don’t like the throttle ...
my 2014 has the shorter throttle , accosato. It took a bit to get used to the faster revs acceleration at low revs.
A good point is the alpha switch gear bonds into the alpha e throttle by a cir-clip from what I can work out. I think it’s extra security it’s locked together.

Still on to the Spanish bird so will see. I wanna pay 300 Euro each unit. She at 375.00
Alpha is down to 425 Euro each unit so either way worth the hassle
Good man. I'll defo have one as well.

Latest posts

Back