Hey! Looking for a HP4!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed the weather is great for your test ride Benny! I hope you throughly enjoy the SThou :).

I know which way I'd be leaning in this HP4 vs RR conundrum. Although I am a tad biased seeing as I'm on a 15 RR lol. Personally, I think if you intend to use it primarily as a road bike, or even duel duty, then an approved used 15 RR that's already good to go in road trim is a fantastic option.

If however you're looking for a track bike that's just road registered and that HP4 is in a fantastic spec then that's a different story.

I'm sure whichever route you decide you'll be very happy with the bike though, all SThou's are fantastic bikes :).

Its a 27k build its crazy but then id want the road trim which is ?1500, be 13k i guess without selling any bits on it! Cause I'm a tart and like playing with bikes.

No mirrors or indicators ... Shame! ... Shame! ... Shame! lol.

Do you have a link or spec list for that ?27K track bike? Would be fun to have a look what went into it

No mirrors or indicators ... Shame! ... Shame! ... Shame! lol.

Do you have a link or spec list for that ?27K track bike? Would be fun to have a look what went into it

Well I bit the bullet and put the deposit down.

BMW HP4 for sale.
Full v5 in my name.
2013 bike in superb condition.
Bitubo fork cartridges.
Ktech shock
Akrapovic exhaust
Alpha racing triple clamp yokes.
HM quickshifter
Power commander
Race filter
Race pads
Sigma slipper clutch
Quick action throttle
Adjustable rear sets
Alpha bodywork with professional paint work by apache.
Full electronic suspension included with the bike too!
Just been to Phil Crowe and hit 199 bhp on the Dyno with more to be had if need be but really, it's enough

There is more too.

Congratulations on your new bike bud, hope you have many miles of smiles ahead of you ;)

Do you know what HM shifter is on the bike? Is it a SS module? HM shifters are the best in business!

Enjoy :)

Congratulations on your new bike bud, hope you have many miles of smiles ahead of you ;)

Do you know what HM shifter is on the bike? Is it a SS module? HM shifters are the best in business!

Enjoy :)

Hopefully after it stops scaring the crap out of me. If anyone is ever up for a ride let me know!

Pretty sure it's hm dude yeh I will double check.

Going to go for the safety bike look eventually I think! With my own added taste!

Hopefully after it stops scaring the crap out of me. If anyone is ever up for a ride let me know!

Pretty sure it's hm dude yeh I will double check.

Going to go for the safety bike look eventually I think! With my own added taste!

I'm in Essex, if you're local to the area and wanna go for a ride let me know!

Not doubting it's HM, just mean whether it's one of the "seamless shift" units?

I'm sure it's going to look sweet!

Not too sure on that yet dude.
Hopefully.
Can you get blip boxes fitted?

I live quite far away but always happy to meet half way!

I'll get some photos of the one I saw today. It was unreal!

Not too sure on that yet dude.
Hopefully.
Can you get blip boxes fitted?

I live quite far away but always happy to meet half way!

I'll get some photos of the one I saw today. It was unreal!

Can't comment on BlipBoxes, but I'm sure if you check with BikeSport Developments they'll have the bike listed if it's supported. Only thing to note on that, is that if it is supported you'll likely have to remove the HM shifter on the bike for their own strain gauge unit.

Where are you based?

I loved my HP4 Carbon, I binned it last Feb & I thought I'd never find another bike to replace it as my daily.
Then I bought a '16 model S1000RR with every HP part on it (actually a Tyco rep) & I can honestly say I prefer it to the HP4. More midrange, slightly sharper front end, I'm happy😜

Hi benny, that's the same bike I posted about from fb. Congratulations on joining the hp4 club :).

Judging from the pics and the spec it looks like a well cared for hp4 with lots of trick bits :). I don't think the owner is on here?

Just get the 16 bike, if you need any more then that you are a serious rider. And shouldn't be on the road. Simples

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site Benny, you sound like you've got a great package there, look forward to seeing it painted up, I love individual paint jobs.

JimmyMac

There's a mint hp4 carbon with a load of hp goodies on it at Pidcocks BMW in Long Eaton.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back