Abba Sky Lift

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back By Lunch

Reaction score
Thinking of getting an Abba Sky Lift. Has anyone used/had one of these?? They're pricey but seem to be very well rated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a skylift had it about a year used it on various bikes inc s1000rr very useful and easy to load the bike on and allows a good working height the tilt function is also handy for cleaning the bike
For the little extra I would also get the tray and foot pedal for pumping the lift up.

Yes had mine 16months agree with everything ekdg has said.
i had a big table lift before but find the Sky lift so much more versatile and it takes up a lot less space.
takes a few mins to get the bike mounted but the versatile tilt function and having both wheels free is very convenient.

Definitely worth it
Is a big outlay but can get firmness for other bikes
Makes hard jobs (header removal) easier and easy jobs a doddle
f4de8afcbb3e82868ba7c7ad76bf1c94.jpg
c286d8f2a272f4539fddd6aee0e3a938.jpg
90eb58331c19d9926ae699c861475a80.jpg

I bought abba superbike stand for 2017 BMW S1000RR, I think I got the wrong fitting kit. The left side where the lifting handle and kickstand side. Is the fitting kit suppose to go into hole or over big nut in the swing arm. The one I got is the small pin that goes inside of the bolt. It seems awfully short, can anyone take a photo of the fitment kit, I don't know how to post photos. Thanks. I couldn't fine any photos on the net.

Hi Dan, the fitment on that side should be a sleeve that goes over the nut as a snug fitting

Thank you Soofsayer, I will go to the local Abba dealer here in Korea and get the proper fitment. I think I'm their 1st customer they had, because when they first tried it (They told me to bring the bike in for fitment purpose). They put the handle side on the right instead of the left side, funny thing was that, it worked but was in reverse order.

Thanks again for your help.

Thinking of getting an Abba Sky Lift. Has anyone used/had one of these?? They're pricey but seem to be very well rated.

Abba stands are great I have had one for a while and makes work on the bike so easy. Try and get a second hand one and you can change the adapters to suit your bike . I have got two bikes and they suit both. Hope this helps.:smile-new::smile-new::smile-new:

Latest posts

Back