280 mile round trip

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babarr46

Reaction score
Did a 280 mile round trip to bristol yesterday ;D
No worries other than freezing my bollocks of in the rain on the way back :'(
Didn't bother with rain mode, race sorts out most of the slides & spins, made it much more exciting and the adrenaline boost warmed me up a bit ;) ;)
Clocked up 15k on the old girl now not bad for 18 months ;D the perfect bike to get back on after breaking your back IMO 8) 8)

Nice one on the miles
Had mine about the same time and only managed 12 k
Nice to know there's other peeps clicking up the miles

babarr46 link=topic=972.msg9026#msg9026 date=1339922487 said:
Did a 280 mile round trip to bristol yesterday ;D
No worries other than freezing my bollocks of in the rain on the way back :'(
Didn't bother with rain mode, race sorts out most of the slides & spins, made it much more exciting and the adrenaline boost warmed me up a bit ;) ;)
Clocked up 15k on the old girl now not bad for 18 months ;D the perfect bike to get back on after breaking your back IMO 8) 8)

After breaking your back..........big respect mate!!

dont leave them sat in the garage, they get very sad and depressed :( or maybe thats me

They are meant to be used i'd be fooked if i was gonna pay £11k for a garage ornament! ::)
I'm off to Austria on it at the end of july, Probably gotta get the big service done first, not to mention a new chain & sprocket set and rear tyre :eek:
Oh and a custom fuel map to suit the full system.( just loving the pop on every upshift ;D)

babarr46 link=topic=972.msg9046#msg9046 date=1339959489 said:
They are meant to be used i'd be fooked if i was gonna pay £11k for a garage ornament! ::)
x2 good man, makes you laugh when you go in to trade it though and they suck their teeth because there is mor than 10k on it. 32 on my suzie and it was just over 18 months old

Latest posts

Back