Radiator guard

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray5208

Reaction score
After a raidiator guard for my 2014 HP4 any recommendations .

thanks guys ?

Got r@g on mine.... Cable ties....little tricky to fit.....but....nice....matching oil cooler cover too......guards...a must on....these bikes.....back hugger up grade....too.....as stone come throught gap in hugger and pit...arm....bronze...do a nice one...ride safe

Got the evo tech rad and cooler guards on mine and fit / finish is spot on. No cable ties and mounted directly with the rad etc so very neat fit.

Eco tech gets my vote fits perfect to radiator mounting brackets

I fitted R&G. The benefit of cable ties over bolting for me is ease of removal and refitting. Evo tech guards are very nice though.

I've got R&G radiator and oil cooler guards on mine. Excellent quality and didn't have to worry about fitting as the dealer did it. ;)

After a raidiator guard for my 2014 HP4 any recommendations .

thanks guys ?

Black Evotech here. Was a little daunting to fit as the bike was days old and I had to strip most of the fairing to get the radiators unbolted. Glad I did as I know how the panels come off now.

photo.jpg

Finally sorted mine out, went for the R&G for ease of fitting, though did still end up dropping the belly pan and taking side panels off, would of been very fiddly without doing so. Look great.

Latest posts

Back