Fastest Production bike in the world

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ross, that's cool. I'd be having something like that if it was available here. All that torque all the time, mad.

Does sound nice on paper, the extra weight might make it horrid in the corners and the lack of padding on that seat would cause my piles no end of agony

Ok for a sunday morning blast, not good to go away on, three or four hours running then eighteen charging.

This is commuting in the next few years. Not this model but the tech in it. We will be riding electric bikes especially round town very soon. Eventually you'll either have hotswap battery packs or the capacity per cell will increase to a point where they will run for a day non stop. There are scales of efficiency to climb and they will be, Mclaren Mercedes and Porsche have all started pushing in this area, F1 is developing the storage and recovery systems. Considering Zero isn't a big firm yet has produced a bike this capable is a wake up call to all that a new era is coming.

Converting kids to wanting electric scooters will be a key battle ground for future generations...get 'em young. Leaving us fossils to burn petrol.

Putting a small 25cc or 50cc petrol engine alongside the battery unit will give the range by recharging the battery from the fossil fuel. I don't think it will be long before we can buy hybrid bikes in a dealership.

Latest posts

Back