S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HP4Pagano

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is jack, im from hemel hempstead.

I am going to be a future owner of a HP4 :)

Currently i am riding a 09 honda cbr600rr and 96 aprilia rs250

Be good to meet people who love the SRR as much as i do

Jack

Thank you :)

Going for the non carbon as i can do the carbon myself for a fraction of the price bmw want!

whats the fastest colour then?

HP4Pagano link=topic=1922.msg17544#msg17544 date=1356953384 said:

Going for the non carbon as i can do the carbon myself for a fraction of the price bmw want!

O NO not the fastest colour crap again!!!

I loved my test ride on the 2012 sport. Power is relentless.

Steve i cant wait! 164 day till i get my one and my mates are going to france in july which if i can afford il do which would be epic for the first ride out once the bikes been run in.

Also i head over that way alot as the roads are better then in hemel

Jack

With the mileage i do the bike will be run in within 4 weeks :) so just before france if i go

HP4Pagano link=topic=1922.msg17544#msg17544 date=1356953384 said:

Its not just carbon though (the tart's handbag material) is it? Doesn't the carbon come with the HP levers and rearsets too?

swyatt2170 link=topic=1922.msg17795#msg17795 date=1357562087 said:
The lighter forged allow wheels are obviously where the money is going. Or at least I would hope they are.

No-just the blue paint.I think you'll find all hp4 wheels are forged!
And don't forget the stickers!

Footrests, levers, stickers, carbon one piece belly pan with catch tank FIM approved, bits of the sides and tank are carbon and blue painted wheels is the difference.

Iv been looking at AC schnitzer levers anyway .... even though the bike is months away!

Every time i think about the bimmer just puts a smile on my face.

Iv specefied the non passenger pack for two reasons....one is the cost and the other is extra weight :)

Latest posts

Back