rear rh hanger measurement needed

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamspuddy

Reaction score
hi i am after the hole centre measurement for the rh rear footpeg hanger where it bolts to the subframe . i have been running around with a vernier for weeks but cant find an s1000rr anywhere.
the part no for the s1000rr akrapovic exhaust hanger is the same for the new zx6 . that i know is 95 mm between centres. but the racebike s1000rr i measured was 86 mm . so i just need to confirm what the standard bike measurements are please, as the race bike could have been modified .

cheers

It is 86mm between the 2 bolts that hold the footrest hanger to the subframe (centre to centre).

Are you planning to make a hanger? I am looking for one as well, but dont feel like paying what Akra want for their version.

thanks for that .
i do make some, but the measurements were taken from last years bsb evo bike and it must have had a higher level exhaust. so i will have to write another program for a longer reach version . but the akro s1000rr/ zx6 supposedly being the same muddied the waters a little , as the zx6 ones i make were 95mm.

cheers steve

I will be interested if you do start making hangers for the Akra system.

no worries i will make a 1st batch of 10-20 .they will be laser cut aluminium and powdercoated satin black and/or plain . i will just have to get hold of a good one to measure the offset and hole position.

if anyone can get hold of one so i can take the measurements i will return it and they can have a couple free of the new design.

Latest posts

Back