Almost lost the will to live

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broady

Reaction score
Decided to do a full Ventureshield installation myself today as I'm pretty handy at doing my own graphics normally. I did all my own rally cars over the years but chuffing heck today was a bit of a slog!

All done now though, thank feck but I can't help thinking I'm gong to dream about chasing bubbles around in my sleep tonight!

G

Know what you mean.

Had my bike delivered early afternoon and then spent 5hours putting this stuff on (full kit). Taking my time, trying to squeeze any air bubbles out.

This was in a single garage and didn't exactly have all the space I needed and also working under an energy saving bulb ::)meant, in daylight I could see that I had some tiny air bubbles still!!!!

I still have 2 bits to fit, not really sure where they go probably by the air-intake?

Was quite hard to resist taking it out for a blast instead of putting the paint protection on first.

LOL - yep its a trial isnt it.

I've spotted a couple of tiny bubbles but I'm not going to get hung up on it as you'd really have to know where to look to find them and they usually settle down once theyve been in the sun a bit I find.

Anyhoo - those 2 little pieces, no idea either!! I'm guessing under the front fairing near the air intake but its not very obvious !!

G ;)

Latest posts

Back