Wurth top up

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Popped in to Wurth Paisley there on Monday... good wee selection of bike stuff they have. Totally forgot they do a muck off style cleaning spray so got 5ltrs... they also do a carry can (150 mil) of chain lube..ideal for for throwing in your bag on a long trip... and their still doing the now infamous "foaming helmet cleaner"...by miles the best ive ever used.

If anyones looking for a "good quality" socket set that Zebra stuff is total quality..id say a very close second to Snap On...the 1/4 drive set is a peach...ive just bought a decent cheap one or id have bought the Zebra in a flash, soon as you pick the ratchet up you know its precision made, I think the sockets are shank drive too..Snap On afficianados will know what that means.

If anyones not used the forums account your missing out..well worth a visit and at trade prices..simply cant be bettered.

Stuart

9301ebf86647e8b2a25f25f4aa8ea739.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
great haul Stuart, a need to get back down there and top up my self , the stuff really is top notch, the bike cleaner can that be chucked in a bucket or do you need to put it through a jet washer like that snow foam stuff?

No Davy they sell it in liter skoosh containers too.. you apply it neat with a spray just the same as Muck Off but probably better.. Im going to call their office tomorrow and ask them for a costing on various items that we use. Gloves, bike wash, chain lube, helmet cleaner, silicone spray etc etc and Ill stick them on here. That should help anyone looking decide what to buy..

Stuart

great haul Stuart, a need to get back down there and top up my self , the stuff really is top notch, the bike cleaner can that be chucked in a bucket or do you need to put it through a jet washer like that snow foam stuff?
You can use my account if you want mate save you or Soof having to sort anything out...if its easier that is and doesnt breach forum agreements

Stuart

I think Davy already has the wurth forum account info but obviously do whatever works best for you guys ;).

Latest posts

Back