WTD: Mirror blanks

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 445

Reaction score
i suspect all mirror blanks fit all models - im after a set for my 3rd gen if you have owt? Dont have to be pretty ;)

BMW HP Race Cover Kit

You might want to consider purchasing a BMW HP Race Cover Kit. Highly recommended.

HP kit is top end and comes with more than just mirror blanks.

If you want to just get mirror blanks R&G and Lightech have them. ?24-30ish.

- Sent from Mobile Device

BMW HP Race Cover Kit

P1030045_zpshbyjfejo.jpg

P1030062_zpsmnvsihg3.jpg

P1030044_zpsu5ktdk7x.jpg

Re: BMW HP Race Cover Kit

I bought one of these kits but it came with no fixings. Is it supposed to come with some or should I already have some ?

I bought one of these kits but it came with no fixings. Is it supposed to come with some or should I already have some ?
DJ do you mean the bolts? If so you surely use the bolts you take off mirrors and indicators right?!

Got mine yesterday - doesnt come with BMW badge BTW.

- Im not going to stick one on as the extra weight might impact my performance LOL

If it hasn't come with the bolts as per the link from Ryan then you've been short changed I believe. The spec shows 7 bolts in the cover kit bundle, presume that's what you bought?

Same for the badge if that's missing. ?12.71 + vat. Gulp.

BMW HP Race Cover Kit

The eBay seller is a very good BMW dealership and they may be willing to send you the additional parts if you contact them directly. That said they may quote the BMW Accessories Brochure as it does state that the mounting parts are not included and are available separately.

I am going to Jerez for the weekend so I will give them a shout when I get back.

Thanks for the info :)

I am going to Jerez for the weekend so I will give them a shout when I get back.

Please post the outcome. I think they'll say the part number only includes the covers, but you'd expect something described as a 'kit' would be everything you require?

To be fair, under ?50 for this "kit" from Bmw I think is good value.
Considering they want ?420 for a seat cowl!

Please post the outcome. I think they'll say the part number only includes the covers, but you'd expect something described as a 'kit' would be everything you require?

Looking at the parts fiche It would appear that you have to buy the fittings separately... It does say 'only in conjunction with' so its odd they dont sell them as a complete set considering its useless without the fitting components

Back