Who was out playing today then?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Got the afternoon out on the GS. Great ride. Must've done something special with JW, I managed to grind my LHS foot peg on the way back to York from Helmsley. On a GSA, Holy cr@p!

Bloody hell Soof, I'm impressed, gonna have to try that on mine, got your eye in with the gen3 see! Took the Sthou and Mrs for a blast around Lincs, stopped at Cadwell to watch a bit of track day action, nice HP4 there, back home just as it started raining :smile-new:

Last edited:
Yeah i was out today. It were like the Balearics down here in the south. Proper sun and no heated grips lol

Mac - don't try it, it wasn't by design I can assure you, the bike felt almost horizontal, must've been the practicing on the 3rd gen as you say ;).

Marzy - know what you mean, first good ride without heated grips is like spring has finally sprung.

Stu - thanks, as long as you've not just been polishing your helmet again lol.

I took mind out for 5hrs... Got to the road I wanted to have 'a go' at and it rained. To be fair the Racetec RR's were no bother in the damp.

So glad to have just cleaned to only to get stuck in the rain!!

Nice work on the GS Soof. Clearly you've a lot of confidence and were just flowing.

Got up early this morning with the intention of riding over to oulton park for bsb, then at the last minute with the bike out of the garage and the leathers on I changed my mind and took the car, glad I did it absolutely pissed it down over snake pass and at oulton park. Good day for the beemers yet again.

Got the afternoon out on the GS. Great ride. Must've done something special with JW, I managed to grind my LHS foot peg on the way back to York from Helmsley. On a GSA, Holy cr@p!

On a left hander!!! That is impressive, the only time I have done that was in a straight line and it hit a massive kerbstone. I nearly flipped off and it was about 5 miles an hour. Sheer embarrassment kept me up.

Take care Andy roads are a different animal to tracks.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back