Which Oversuit

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol looking good big man! nice camel toe! lol have faith stu it will be dry....then you can hang that thing up in the cupboard where it belongs.... next to your mankini.....

Re: Dainese Rain Body Racing D1

I take mine to every trackday I go to but fortunately I haven't had to use it since last November. Like any bit of race kit from Dainese it's excellent.

It's a great fit Ryan, good shout man, actually I've seen it on your avatar, always wondered what it was/make.

Good shout cheers

lol looking good big man! nice camel toe! lol have faith stu it will be dry....then you can hang that thing up in the cupboard where it belongs.... next to your mankini.....
Lol Camel toe, actually laughed out loud and my 11 year old son who is sitting next to me asked why :glee:

It wouldn't look out of place in a gay night club Davy, don't you be asking for a len of it now !..lol

lol a could be tempted.... doubt it fit over ma fat arse tho lol do they do a 2xL size .....

Here this thing is a nightmare to get on... fits like a finger up a botty tho... the crotch bits a bit TIGHT lol...

Check the wee g string bit at the back...ffs .. it better ******* rain now !
stuarts phone

Funniest post in a while (edit:until the camel toe one). It's horrendous. Seriously, see how you get on, just watch you don't get followed to the gents unless that's the look you're going for lol. Cheered me up no end. I'd recommend a Knox jacket which is so much more useful, warm and won't cut you in two.

http://www.getgeared.co.uk/knox-win...m_source=google&utm_medium=shopping_feed_gg15

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back