Which exhaust - AR GP ultimate or Arrow works titanium cap

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought them as a spare set along with m sport fairings for upcoming track days.

Yes I will be, first time too.
Hope the bike doesn't demonstrate how good it can do kart wheels

Hoping for Friday 29th but haven't booked anything yet, is that a day when you can go?

I'm working till back of 2 but could come up after I finish. Keep me posted if you're coming down. I did a Ducati track night last July, it was superb and weather was brilliant. Bike was amazing and the open pit lane was great.

I'm doing the Niall McKenzie Superbike School trackday at Knockhill on Thursday 28th April....good value, should be ?225, I negotiated it for ?150 for me and a few mates. John McGuiness there as well for advice etc. Did it last year, was a great day...

Last edited:
I'm doing the Niall McKenzie Superbike School trackday at Knockhill on Thursday 28th April....good value, should be ?225, I negotiated it for ?150 for me and a few mates. John McGuiness there as well for advice etc. Did it last year, was a great day...

Bargain at that , the one Loupe is doing is ?170 on Knockhill website.

Nice one! Sounds like a great day.
Maybe something I'll do in the future if I enjoy my track day.

Nice one! Sounds like a great day.
Maybe something I'll do in the future if I enjoy my track day.
You will love it, I loved mine and I was the slowest on track I think . Dennis Hobbs and the guy who owns/runs the Ducati track nights passed me on the back wheel as I was slowing for the corner !

You will love it, I loved mine and I was the slowest on track I think . Dennis Hobbs and the guy who owns/runs the Ducati track nights passed me on the back wheel as I was slowing for the corner !
Lol that's brilliant!

I'm working till back of 2 but could come up after I finish. Keep me posted if you're coming down. I did a Ducati track night last July, it was superb and weather was brilliant. Bike was amazing and the open pit lane was great.
Ok will do, be good to meet other members.

Latest posts

Back