Ventureshield

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bantam Steve

Reaction score
I want to get my bike protected with ventureshield and want it applied by someone who knows what they're doing
Can't see the point of shelling out ?90 and cocking it up myself
Is there any one on here that's had it done and can recommend anyone
I am from Surrey so would be wanting somewhere not a million miles away
Thanks in advance
Steve

If you want it professionally applied try contacting a vinyl wrap company in your area and they should be able to apply it easily for you.

I got mine fitted at the dealer prior to picking it up. If you already have the bike give you're dealer a call and they should have someone they use.

I want to get my bike protected with ventureshield and want it applied by someone who knows what they're doing
Can't see the point of shelling out ?90 and cocking it up myself
Is there any one on here that's had it done and can recommend anyone
I am from Surrey so would be wanting somewhere not a million miles away
Thanks in advance
Steve
I don't know where you live. There a garage just outside Silverstone circuit does it!

Shiney bike Syndrome based in Newbury, Hampshire . Nigel is the owner and a one man outfit offering a first class service. He will come to you. He did my VFR.

Nooj as he is known has a big following amongst the Aprilia community, he does a particularly good valet and ACF50 treatment too, never short of work seemingly and some of the valets he has done are fantastic :)

Latest posts

Back