Ventura Luggage

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r15suk

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone using Ventura luggage on their bikes?

Cheers
Simon

yes there is a grab rail to swop for the rack if you need it. the bars only have 2 bolts each - one behind pillion pegs (+ spacer) and one up into tail tidy (new longer bolt) so they only take minutes to take on and off.

yes there is a grab rail to swop for the rack if you need it. the bars only have 2 bolts each - one behind pillion pegs (+ spacer) and one up into tail tidy (new longer bolt) so they only take minutes to take on and off.

great, thanks !

Simon

I always took mine off when not using it as they look a bit shite IMHO
still the best luggage system to buy though I thought

I always took mine off when not using it as they look a bit shite IMHO
still the best luggage system to buy though I thought

If its easy then i'll prob take it off when not in use. The only reason I leave mine on the Fireblade is as I have to disconnect the indicators, remove a bracket, then refit them and I cant be bothered :0

Simon

If its easy then i'll prob take it off when not in use. The only reason I leave mine on the Fireblade is as I have to disconnect the indicators, remove a bracket, then refit them and I cant be bothered :0

Simon

yep I just use the grab rail if we stop somewhere for a few days or will be using again shortly, otherwise take it off

Back