Part For Sale Ventura Luggage Gen3

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part For Sale

Billo01

Reaction score
Ventura luggage system used on my gen3
Includes;
L brackets
Rack
Grab rail
2 bags plus waterproof cover
Looking for £150 and collection if possible.

Attachments

• IMG_8395.jpeg
    IMG_8395.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8394.jpeg
    IMG_8394.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi,
Where are you based?

I’ve not seen any info on the fitting of the Ventura stuff for the S1000RR, do you have to modify any bodywork to fit it?

Also, possibly a difficult one to answer, would it fit if there’s an Akrapovic HP can fitted and an r&g tail tidy? The pillion pegs are still in place.

Cheers,
Luis

"The Ventura Bike-Pack System was designed to be used with the models specified in our fitment list in their original standard configuration. The fitment of non standard parts and accessories may affect the correct fitting and may render the warranty void."

I don't think the tail tidy is going to impact anything and the exhaust definitely not.

It bolts to the sub frame. https://ventura-bike.co.uk/products/bmw-s-1000-rr-10-18

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 16.12.36.png

Cheers Alex. I was thinking it fits to the under tray where the tail tidy fits, I think held on with 3 nuts.
I wish Ventura put the instructions on the website.

I was weighing up between Ventura luggage or the luggage plate set up (hepco and Becker copy) of eBay with a Kreiga bag.

You could be right, but I don't think they will get in the way. Ventura should supply longer bolts too...
Will shut up and let the OP answer.

You could be right, but I don't think they will get in the way. Ventura should supply longer bolts too...
Will shut up and let the OP answer.
Yeh that would make sense with the bolts.
I really appreciate the input from everyone on the forum. It’s a great collective knowledge, which makes a change for the internet!

I've got Ventura rack, and the large bag, for my gen 3. I'd highly recommend it to anybody. Bag is ample size for a week's touring.

Takes 10 mins to fit the system before a trip. Works with my evotech tail tidy, no bother at all, no mods to bodywork, or exhaust.

You can fit rack over pillion seat when on your own, or rotate 180 degrees, with rack over the light and extending beyond the back of the bike, freeing up the pillion seat if your 2 up. Side rails mount with the pillion pegs fitted, if required.

Back