Used 2019 s1000rr m sport !!!!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi alex was just after gixer to do favour ...nothing bad ..
quick summary took demo m sport out for ride dropped it , slow uturn, charged ?1k for damage , looks like Pidcock selling & wondered if they had replaced anything ...minor damage sratches etc ...becuase selling & low price wondered if they replaced anything or just took my cash .....

Hi alex was just after gixer to do favour ...nothing bad ..
quick summary took demo m sport out for ride dropped it , slow uturn, charged ?1k for damage , looks like Pidcock selling & wondered if they had replaced anything ...minor damage sratches etc ...becuase selling & low price wondered if they replaced anything or just took my cash .....

Oh you were looking to get someone to view it. I see.
I crashed a 'blade on a test ride - paid my ?750 and lol'd when I saw it back in the show room with a small bit of damage still showing on the nose and a set of crash bungs (all the other bits had been replaced (side/end can)...cost their insurer 2k.

Well not even view just ring & ask questions....looks like already gone now so guessed wont know but looking at pics l could still see scratches. So think might not of replaced anything hence selling quick & cheaper....

I've no proof but I'd be amazed if someone paid that for a bike with any visible damage. I damn well wouldn't.

I only saw the listing for the bike and posted the link in case anyone on here was interested. Still dear for a used bike imo

I was passing last week so nipped in to have a look. Noticed it had a scratch on the end of the break lever and a couple of scratches on the right hand fairing and on the small grill piece on side fairing. One of the salesmen came over and when I asked about the marks on it he said ?well it is a used bike?. It doesn?t surprise me with this dealer as I?ve had many problems with them.

I only saw the listing for the bike and posted the link in case anyone on here was interested. Still dear for a used bike imo

I agree that?s it?s expensive. It?s done 1500 miles and more than what I paid for mines new.
Then if there?s still scratches on the panels etc then that?s going to devalue it even more. Supply and demand has dictated the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn?t agree more, but when you have some people buying them just to sell as new for a profit and people willing to pay there will be a market I suppose. It?s a shame BMW didn?t get the bike sorted in sufficient quantities to fulfil orders, they?ve definitely dropped the ball on a fantastic bike. There wasn?t this level of idiocy when they brought it out in 2009!!

If that bike was headed to the track it would make most sense. Note most superstock racers still don't have one.

But I'd still want all the VAT taken off

- Alex

Last edited:
Back