TT SuperBike 2019 1200km

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul_m

Reaction score
SuperBike.
The spec of the bikes is as follows.
£19500
For sale Lee Johnston’s 2019 BMW Superbike.
Purchased new Jan 2019 by Ashcourt from TAS Tyco already built to BSB stock spec.
The team then added the HCK pro ecu and 2D datalogger and fitted a Alpha/BMW 5.2 FIM engine. The bike has done 1200km has never been crashed and is as near an immaculate race bike as you’ll ever find.
The bike is capable of going back to superstock spec with 24ltr aluminium tank and the electronics but we have the parts to turn it back to BSB spec if you want, can also supply spare wheels and spares package at extra cost, also have quick rear wheel change swinging arm and modded forks available
BMW 5.2 factory blueprint engine Alpha 5.2 engine
Alpha RCK pro ECU loom and 2d big dash and data logger with suspension pots and Lambda with the extras (this is an £8000 system) RCK Pro
HP4 cast lightweight wheels
Alpha racing left and right switchgear
Alpha lockstops
K-Tech dds fork kit
K-Tech dds shock
Full titanium Akrapovic system with carbon hanger
TGP billet throttle
Durbahn fast shift quick shifter
Remote adjust brake lever
Lightech rearsets and bars
Lightech brake guard
Full gb racing engine armour
Evo tech rad and oil cooler guards
Ohlins steering damper
Full CRC bodywork
24ltr aluminium tank
Hel hoses

Bike is ready to go and can be supplied with spare wheels and spares at extra cost.
The price is pretty rigid as we need to recover as much as possible for the new builds.

I can’t get any pictures on, I’m trying, please PM for my number for the masses of whatsapp pics I have.

IMG-20191022-WA0049_zpsxjcggt4o.jpg.html

Thank you very much.
I have loads of pictures of both bikes bye all of the parts available. I just don't know how to get them on here.

Thats sexual. I'd be tempted to go for that over the Gen 4 if I wasn't having to finance the damn thing anyhow!

My underpants nearly garrotted my lower regions with those pics. I dont think that I could justify that and have to put a Ventura luggage system on and touring screen. Seems to be a good value bike and looks stunning.

Latest posts

Back