Tt 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B4zzer

Reaction score
Hi.
off to the TT in June. Are any of you going?
Staying in a supplied tent and equipment at a football club. Able to use there shower block and club house for BEER.
Cant wait to be there and doing Mad Sunday too.
Anybody recommend the good places to go in the evening? Also as its my first time any advise you would like to share on the good and the bad.
cheers.
Barry

I will be there and the Nw200 as well. Douglas sea front in the evening, bushy's beer tent live music every night. Mad Sunday, after your blast round, go to Peel ( peel day) Also go to Jurby airfield anyday to see teams setting up bikes and doing runs up the runway. Nothing Bad, its ALL GOOD. So many great places to watch practicing and racing. You will have a blast.

Yep it's all good , don't just wait for Mad Sunday for a blast round though. We used to get up early most days and go then , always other bikes but less hectic. Douglas is great at night , all pubs have a great atmosphere and no trouble whatsoever.

I will be there from the wednesday the 3rd until monday the 15th staying in Glenn Mona (Home Stay), howerver not on the BMW :frown-new: as the Mrs comes with me so; I will be on my Triumph Sprint 1050 GT.........

All the above and more. I gave mad sunday a miss because of the lunatics, (read pissheads) much better in the mornings when they still in bed lol. Don't forget the ramsey sprint on the sea front, run what you brung type of thing, great fun even to watch !

I'll be there from 4th till 10th, staying in mates apartment at Ramsey. Be great to meet up with everyone and watch Guy Martin hopefully kick ass on the Beemer.:race2_smilie::victorious:

Latest posts

Back