Time for a change....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcoldy1

Reaction score
Hi All

Just thought id say hello.

My names James and i currently have a 07 R6 that i commute on in the summer and do the odd track day with.
Iv always wanted an S1000RR OR HP4, I'm a strong believer of enthusiast owned bikes so thought id start here :)

Any help and advise would be very welcomed as I'm not very familiar with what to look out for and what not...

Anyway HI

JC

Hi James, welcome along.

RR is a good commuter, comfy and predictable in traffic. Clutch isn't too heavy. Maybe if you set a budget some people thinking about selling will be in touch :)

Welcome mate, all S1K's are stunning bits of kit and are as practical as sports bikes get. They've got better and better with each evolution, it depends on what you can afford really. The sun's finally appeared here so I'm going out on mine now!

Hi James, welcome in and don't be afraid to ask questions about any bike you fancy, there are some knowledgeable members here.

JimmyMac

Hi James, glad you found the site.
Yes there's loads of info and good guys always around to help you with any questions you may have.
Go get the BM :purplebananna:

Welcome dude.... HP4s are strong money just now... you can get a new gen 3 for the same bread... I spotted a 4 on autotrader for 24 k. . Ridiculous.. youll get a goodie with low miles for 15 to 17k. Or a new gen 3 for similar money..

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

keeping my eyes peeled for something right :)

JC

Latest posts

Back