Tail tidy options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame D3's aren't available, They look great and great reviews. Just parted with ?80 and got the Evotech, will post pictures up when i fit it too the bike :)

Steve , I've been on their site and it says they are out of stock. Also do these fit the new 2015 model and what kind of price are they ?

Sorry just sent a mail saying I would have one as soon as back in stock. No reply. Pissed as they looked great think I will now go with Evotech option.

Regards Steve

Shame D3's aren't available, They look great and great reviews. Just parted with ?80 and got the Evotech, will post pictures up when i fit it too the bike :)

Be good to see it fitted as thats one think i need to purchase and still undecided....

Be good to see it fitted as thats one think i need to purchase and still undecided....

Ive posted a few pictures up of my bike but heres a specific one... Really impressed with Evotech! Great build quality and simple to fit, Looks so much better than standard

Lol yes those bollocks, if something looks real good we say it looks the bollocks

Latest posts

Back