Tail Tidy fitting. 2010 BMW S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitty

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone has fitted a tail tidy and had to cut and crimp the wires under the pilly seat? Problem I have is, with the wires being colour coded, I'm not sure which wire goes to what...... indicators/number plate light. The wiring consists of blue with red stripe, blue with black stripe, brown wire and green. If anyone knows and could tell me I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone has fitted a tail tidy and had to cut and crimp the wires under the pilly seat? Problem I have is, with the wires being colour coded, I'm not sure which wire goes to what...... indicators/number plate light. The wiring consists of blue with red stripe, blue with black stripe, brown wire and green. If anyone knows and could tell me I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Can you not just note what they're connected to before you snip the wires?

Thanks.

Depends which tail tidy you've got? If its an Evotech fitting instructions are on their website and you should be able to get instructions for R&G too

Back