Supercorsa SP alternatives

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alol

Reaction score
Hi, As a newbie feeling my way around this project would like to know what the general concensus is where an alternative tyre is concerned.

Had Supercorsa's on my RSV4, Great tyre until you get to a certain level on wear then they would feel wooden. Switched to Diablo Rosso Corsa's which maybe not as good in outright grip keep their feel throughout the lifespan of the tyre (imho)

Thanks

rosso corsas work for me plenty of grip for the road and not too scruffy on track either

I'd go with Metzeller M7 RR's for a purely road tyre in Spring and Summer and then Metzeller Roadtech 01's for Autumn and Winter.

A direct alternative to a Supercorsa SP is a Metzeller Ractech RR K3. Personally though, I wouldn't bother with these though unless you start doing a track day or two. In which case these two would be perfect as are still great on road in the dry but will be a fantastic track day tyre

I've had 2 sets of Bridgestone S21 there are a good road tyre, I've just got some Dunlop sportsmarts max, I have only done 50 miles on them but they fall in the corners compared to the S21. Really quick turn in and the bike feels much lighter on the Dunlops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunlop D212 Racer medium front and endurance rear. I think it is the best solution for road/track.

Latest posts

Back