Stepping up to the big league

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 687

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have just returned from Almeria where I took my S1000R on track for 3 days. Tito Rabat was there and setting ridiculous times that made us all look so average but pleased to say my bike not only held its own but beat all the track bikes on the back straight!

However I now officially have the bug, tested the S1000RR 2015 as soon as I returned and have ordered the Red/White one.

Obviously I don't need this bike, I am sure the 160bhp of the S1000R is way above my ability level but hey I am a male and have an ego to feed!

Anyway good to e-meet you all. Will be regularly leaning on your for advice and info...

Regards

Asif

Hi and welcome! Yes, Tito was there when I went, I would say he made everyone look below average ;) 160? think you pressed a wrong button there...

I have run out of power (GSXR1000) at Almeria and looking forward to the s1000rr this year. I too have seen Tito there.

Thanks for all your replies - yep I think its his local, well there was a MarcVDS trailer permanently parked outside the track!

He tests there every day,when he's in Europe,except when I was last there as he was in Argentina!
At least we didn't get shown up!

Latest posts

Back