Standard preload

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocS1000RR

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me what is the standard preload of the 2015 s1000rr with electronic suspensions? A friend has bought a second-hand forks, and we want to set the series preload, reset the menu on the screen and then calibrate it. Thank you.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, can anyone tell me what is the standard preload of the 2015 s1000rr with electronic suspensions? A friend has bought a second-hand forks, and we want to set the series preload, reset the menu on the screen and then calibrate it. Thank you.

OEM is all the way out, none.

But it really depends on the weight of the rider...

- Alex

OEM is all the way out, none.

But it really depends on the weight of the rider...

- Alex
What? I don't understand you, sorry.
What we do tu put ir like standard preload?

+1 on what Alex and Kenny have said, all DDC equipped RR?s come from the factory with no additional preload, so fully wound out

As Alex says, standard setting on delivery is would right off, due to them being sprung for heavier riders
Ok, but he bought it second hand and we don't know what preload has now. How we put standard preload?

Preload

Preload is set fully wound out as standard. Simply turn the preload adjuster fully out and you will have returned the front forks back to the OEM settings.

Latest posts

Back