Sold Blade, bought BMW.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andz

Reaction score
Hi. Bought a 2011 s1000rr a few days ago and took it straight to Oulton Park for a shakedown. Within three sessions I was lapping 2 seconds faster than my 14 plate blade. Felt mint from the start. I'll be having a full suspension set up by TW, power commander and quick action throttle over the next couple of months ready for next year's track day season starting in February. It'll also be my road bike and my Austrian touring bike. Hope it lives up to its reputation.

welcome mate nice intro, enjoy the forum , got a 2011 and it's the best bike I've owned

Awesome stuff :) I chose a 2012 over a 2014 'blade and never looked back.

What's the spec of the one you bought?

Yup I almost bought an SP and opted for the Beemer... Jimmy Mac has hit the nail right on it...Swiss Army of bikes...never a truer word said...welcome mate

Hi there. I traded my 3 year old blade in for an s1k this summer,so glad I did,really is a do everything bike,trackdays to touring.
ae24dd88e5d6b743e429985107f3212b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site great you are pleased with it. Thats a good touring pack on it...

Hi there. I traded my 3 year old blade in for an s1k this summer,so glad I did,really is a do everything bike,trackdays to touring.
ae24dd88e5d6b743e429985107f3212b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your mate needs to get one too!

Latest posts

Back