Snetterton 27th august Bmw day

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s100rr_dude

Reaction score
Hey where is everyone staying for the bmw day at snetterton on the 27th august? I need to book my room and would be nice to be with a few people

Hopefully it’s drier than Cadwell. Did you get out in the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm praying it will be as I'll be on my Racetec RRs by then.

I got out for 40 mins before lunch, then sat around until 15.30 while it was raining, then packed up and came home. Ironically 30 mins before it dried out and was perfect again.

Typical!!!

I'm praying it will be as I'll be on my Racetec RRs by then.

I got out for 40 mins before lunch, then sat around until 15.30 while it was raining, then packed up and came home. Ironically 30 mins before it dried out and was perfect again.

Typical!!!

I assume we?ll be in the no1 garage again?
Anyone else confirmed as going?

I assume we?ll be in the no1 garage again?
Anyone else confirmed as going?

No, Ourselves (Lind) & Reiten have got Garages 1 - 4. You're more than welcome to come and use some space in our garages. I'm aiming to be in 3 & 4, but either way you'll spot us :)

Tim.

Anyone got a spare akro baffle I can borrow on the day?
If you have OEM headers (2015/16) but akra pipe, you will be fine as it measured at 97-98db static. 2017/18 will be even quieter.

If you have full akra, it is around 101-102 static.

My full titanium system on my 2015 has never blown any louder that 99db. Unless it's a stainless system you'll be fine, but I always carry my baffle for the full length Akropovic so you're welcome to borrow that if required :).

Has anyone got gen 3 wing mirror blanking plates I could borrow please, drink tokens for the one who supplies for the day

Latest posts

Back