Sexy time - 2015 S1000RR and HP4 shiny bits?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monners

Reaction score
I'm not generally one to spend money on shiny stuff but I must admit that the HP4 looks sexier than the new S1000RR. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to sex it up a little for reasonable money?

I've already seen the levers thread and will order some pazzos as the stock ones could do with some adjustability.

Rear sets seem ok so far but I'm interested in knowing if there are any well priced adjustable options as I'll need some spares for the track?

The stock exhaust sounds amazing but it's a bit ugly, perhaps a bit of carbon at the bottom junction would help?

I'd probably go with Gilles, Lightech or Alpha-Racing if I was to do it again. I have Attack Performance and spares are hard to come by.

If you've not been on it yet, have a look at the Alpha Racing website, whilst your wallet is secure in a safe.

I'd probably go with Gilles, Lightech or Alpha-Racing if I was to do it again. I have Attack Performance and spares are hard to come by.

If you've not been on it yet, have a look at the Alpha Racing website, whilst your wallet is secure in a safe.

I guess it depends which part of the world you reside in but Attack Performance's spare parts are readily available.

$50 for a peg and $50 to ship it is disgusting. There is no way they're worth that.

- Sent from Mobile Device

I'm not generally one to spend money on shiny stuff but I must admit that the HP4 looks sexier than the new S1000RR. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to sex it up a little for reasonable money?

I've already seen the levers thread and will order some pazzos as the stock ones could do with some adjustability.

Rear sets seem ok so far but I'm interested in knowing if there are any well priced adjustable options as I'll need some spares for the track?

The stock exhaust sounds amazing but it's a bit ugly, perhaps a bit of carbon at the bottom junction would help?

My new best friend, "I must admit that the HP4 looks sexier than the new S1000RR" - yeah!

Rearsets - I would go for the gilles HP ones if you can stretch to them.

Last edited:
The carbon HP4 is a beautiful piece of kit, but it doesn't have an auto blipper :friendly_wink: Re sexing up a gen 3 RR, cheap and necessary mod for all bikes is a tail tidy (I prefer Evotech), the std exhaust looks vile, if you have lots of dollar go for an akra slip on or my personal choice an AR GP1, for less money although not cheap the Arrow cans look pretty good. Next on the list for me would be rear sets, I haven't bought any although I may do as I find my legs get a bit cramped on longer runs, HP are the wrong side of ?500 unless you can find someone doing a deal, others are available for less and they do look smart.

Last edited:
Screen, rad guards, engine protectors, and frame sliders done today. She's actually looking pretty damn sexy without extra shiny stuff, can't wait to get the bloody limiter and wheelie control turned off at the service on Friday!

Hi All,
Have found that when you start with the bling its hard to stop.
I have fitted
Evotech rad/oil guards and tail tidy.
DB screen.
HP Levers & Rear sets.
Carbon Mudguard, Hugger, Airbox Cover, Tank infills.
Short Akro.
And still waiting for more.

Dean

image_zpsmg7c5ygb.png

image_zpsidbfgmjf.jpeg

She's looking more complete now with the Akro can, definitely a good move fitting that. Feels very sexy now and sounds even better as well.

Latest posts

Back