Selling her, unfortunately, signing off

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you need to drive for employment then use this as mitigation, was talking to GuyMartin at a track day recently and he has about 18 points but still has a licence as he gets letters from his employer.

There is room for negotiation as Lumpy has indicated, I know that drink driving has no negotiation but speeding penalties are down to the discretion of the magistrates or judge and how they use the sentencing guide lines.

If you need to drive for employment then use this as mitigation, was talking to GuyMartin at a track day recently and he has about 18 points but still has a licence as he gets letters from his employer.

There is room for negotiation as Lumpy has indicated, I know that drink driving has no negotiation but speeding penalties are down to the discretion of the magistrates or judge and how they use the sentencing guide lines.
Like you say it depends on the Magistrates. I used that excuse and it didn't work for me! Lost my licence for 6 months 12 points total. I even said I'd lose my job,but still nothing from the stone faced Gimps!
But that was a long time ago. So give it a shot,you have nothing to lose.

Met a guy on tunnel from assen trip, got caught last year at 170 by an unmarked bike, GSx k9 and with his brief got 3 month ban and £750 fine.

Now he was a banker who worked in canary wharf so that says most of it, if you are in aa or rac they give you free briefs

To cut a long story short, plead guilty to 83, they wouldn't accept it at first saying it was either 93 or not guilty. I stuck to my guns and said i was guilty of exceeding 60mph (which was the charge) but honestly belived i was at 83. Eventually they accepted it....... 4 points & £210, happy days. Bike still going tho too much of a risk round here nowadays. Still cant fathom who the victim is i paid a surcharge to???

Back