security on isle of man ferry

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers i'm going alone now i have taken ur advice lol. where's the best place to watch the race any tips ? i have never been before i look forward to it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's your 1st time you need to go to the bottom of Bray Hill and experience that , it'll blow your mind.

Ross, If you want to go on a trip to the Isle of Man on your bike just screw the nut.

Benidorm is the place top go for a bender, Ibiza if your so called pal wants to do drugs.

If they can't mange to go away on their bike without being impaired then I doubt I would be riding with them, also not too great an idea posting stuff like this on here.

My 2p's worth if you want to listen to an old man.

Do not mix drink and riding anywhere.

JimmyMac

Another +1, well said Jimmy The Wise!

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time Tycos1000rr :).

Tell your mate to stop being such a tw@t. As someone who lost his mother to a drunk driver and a very good friend to someone who lost their 5 year old brother to a drunk rider i have absolutley no tollerance for people who risk other peoples lives for the sake of 7 quid on a taxi.
Why would u even want to get tanked up on the 3 hour ferry journey then get on your bike and try to be hutchy round the island. Like someone else has already said theres plenty of sober idiots to watch out for already over there.

If it's your 1st time you need to go to the bottom of Bray Hill and experience that , it'll blow your mind.

Well put Beavis! Yes how true. The 1st time I went, the 1st place I viewed from was the bottom of Bray hill. You simply can't believe the rate at which they come down through there. Like a tornado and kind of left me speechless! Which is unusual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back