Second post

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sports

Reaction score
Hi all.

Inadvertently broke the rules buy posting in the Garage first. So here I am with post #2...

Live in London. Started riding about 8 years ago. Typical path: 125 learner, DAS, z750s (for about a week - just not inspiring), Blackbird (inspiring rocket but not much on maneuverability), Fireblade (rocket and agile), S1K (rocket with brains and agility). Recently picked up a 10 year old Adventure 990 that's been to Africa - indestructible tank and a completely different feeling on knobby tyres.

Some track days but mostly rideouts. Londonbikers and some others.

Look forward to getting to know you all

cheers

Cheers for posting the welcome :D
I'm in London too...though its quite a big place - I'm fairly central making getting to fun stuff quite the chore.

Colour is Red. Plus a little dirt and grime so everyone knows that the road is home, not the garage :)

All Londoners - we should have a parade some time...

Welcome fellow Londoner.. I am in Surrey and commute daily into the City on mine.... will catch you out some time.... look out in the RideOut sections.... if I ever do a last minute ride, I normally post however, there are are many of us from Norf of the border...... welcome along..

Help?!

Don't see Rideout section. Possibly blind. If anyone is out this Sun or Mon in South of England, point me to the meet point? Don't mind miles, to find like-minded riders.

Latest posts

Back