Seat Cowl

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimglasgow

Reaction score
Any1 every body a seat cowl from China that is good quality and colour match, not that keen to pay BMW prices LOL

Jim

Wondering the same myself, just want a white seat cowl but scared to ask what dealer wants and not had much luck finding any sites selling direct.

BMW prices are ?200+!!

From on all that I read on here, the Chinese ones are sh*t quality and fit. Keep your eyes open for a genuine one that come up for sale second hand on here and eBay.
I had to buy a white one and have it sprayed black to match my bike, but it still worked out a lot cheaper than what BMW wanted!

I got a cheap Chinese eBay seat cowl.
Actually not too bad. Colour (black) match is good.
Only down side is that when fitted it leaves quite a gap, but not much more than the standard seat.
Intended to use some black foam strip to fill the gap.

I got a cheap Chinese eBay seat cowl.
Actually not too bad. Colour (black) match is good.
Only down side is that when fitted it leaves quite a gap, but not much more than the standard seat.
Intended to use some black foam strip to fill the gap.

Cool any chance of a pic please

eek! I thought I saw it was ?180 and figured that was bad enough!

Also reading fit is crap full stop, whether its OEM or 3rd party.

I bought a Chinese one and had it pro painted[racing red] fit is at least as good[or bad] as genuine, would defo do it again if needed, got a hp4 now so up for grabs.

Been quoted ?200 from dealer inc lock... not sure I can justify that but at same time not spending 14K on a bike and then putting cheap crap on it lol.

Same reason I am trying to work out the differnce between huggers from various carbon places and wondering if Imberger is really worth ?220

I've a second hand white cowl with lock that I will sell. Have paypal and post to the UK.

Let me know condition, how much you are looking for it inc postage and PP fees

Cheers

I bought a Chinese one and had it pro painted[racing red] fit is at least as good[or bad] as genuine, would defo do it again if needed, got a hp4 now so up for grabs.

Where did you get it from?

Jim

Latest posts

Back