Scottish Weather Warning 8-9 May

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyMac

Reaction score
Just been on the BBC weather page........

Apparently it is going to be 20 degrees I'm Mallaig on Sunday and 23 on Monday!!!!!!
Minimum factor 50, two sets of base layers and a tinted visor for all us gingers.

Heading up with Beavis on Sunday to see what it feels like.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Sods law! I've been off all week and it's been miserable. I go back to work on Monday and it's to be 20?c! :(

Just been on the BBC weather page........

Apparently it is going to be 20 degrees I'm Mallaig on Sunday and 23 on Monday!!!!!!
Minimum factor 50, two sets of base layers and a tinted visor for all us gingers.

Heading up with Beavis on Sunday to see what it feels like.

JimmyMac

Nae time for factor 50 ! Road from Fort William to Mallaig is one of the best roads I've ridden. It's the closest road you'll find to the IOM. Try and keep up this time and Nae sausages on the exhaust :)

Nae time for factor 50 ! Road from Fort William to Mallaig is one of the best roads I've ridden. It's the closest road you'll find to the IOM. Try and keep up this time and Nae sausages on the exhaust :)

+1 this roads a belter

+1 from me too. No one believes me when I tell them how epic it is.

I am working otherwise I would have nipped across for this, a nice little pre-NW200 jolly :D

I was over at the Welly and Oban and came back via Inverary recently an reminded myself why I have a sports bike :D

Im off the sausages, burgers fi noo on. Check out Sunday's ride.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back