Sat Nav Trip Statistics

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreudianSlip

Reaction score
Has anyone found how to either stop the tomtom rider from recording statistics regarding your journey (planned/routed or not) or some easy way to remove them without having to factory reset the device after each run, or 'as needed' (quickly!).

It records journey time, avg mph, top speed :)E), distance. I believe that the Garmin does the same too .

Has anyone found how to either stop the tomtom rider from recording statistics regarding your journey (planned/routed or not) or some easy way to remove them without having to factory reset the device after each run, or 'as needed' (quickly!).

It records journey time, avg mph, top speed :)E), distance. I believe that the Garmin does the same too .

have you been sumwhere your not ment to be lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye - JimmyMac is right - its not really the where, but the how :)

What a bloody stupid thing to put on a sat nav with no way of resetting it... It's ok for bragging rights with your buddies, but its like taking your own blabber-mouthed buddy wherever you go.

I got a right telling off from 'er indoors when my offspring found the details and announced it. And that's about the best result I could wish for.

If the information was to fall in to the wrong hands .. </espionage mode>

Dont know about the tomtom but on the garmin the fields can be reset easily. No help whatsoever. Did you know that speeding fine maximums went up today?

I did .. which is one of the reasons why I thought I'd ask - after finding out the metrics are recorded whether you want them to be or not..

Although I do believe that 'the fuzz' are not permitted to use sat nav information as evidence unless you authorise them to (without a court order) but I'd prefer not to have the device taken from me whilst a court order arrives :) I guess it's best not to speed - but its a bit easy on these things.

hello from Athens lads
d798763f72a5591447e7198af906cca8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back