S1k for sale?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
How much should I be asking for s1000rr 2018 around 7k miles performance package with cat N?
Bike is still in BMW motorad. Haven't signed any settlement with my insurance company cause not sure if I should keep it I fixed it myself or sell it as it is. Only left fairing , handlebar, headlights, nose cone , rearset must be replaced. Frame forks intact. Few small scuffs on a left tail and front modguard.
Was thinking around ?9-8,5 k.

If you buy it, you'll always have to declare it as a Cat N if you ever decide to sell it, it may impact your future road insurance quote as they will know it is a Cat N. I would pay much less if you decide to buy it and use it as a track weapon and not on the road.

There are plenty of 'ordinary' non Cat N bikes out there that you could buy. Settle with your insurance company, send them copies of adverts for bikes which are not Cat N to boost the return you get from them and go get a similar bike and put it down to experience.

Thanks for reply.
I'm thinking of selling it as a track or road bike. It's up to thebuyer.
After signing settlement with insurance company I'll have 30 days to bringing to state from before the incident.
Frame forks etc are good . Few other bits must be replaced. If I don't sell it I'll fix it myself easily.

Back