S1000rr tail tidy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbuff69

Reaction score
Howdy boys and girls, I'm after a tail tidy for my s1krr and I was just wondering if anyone could suggest a good alternative to the r&g one which I've been considering buying.

cheers

Mick

I was in the same boat as Explorer. Rang him, emailed him, no response. Went for an Evotech one in the end, really happy with it. Easy to install and is well made.

Try Evotech tail tidy look excellent on bike easy to install led indicators sit flush and tucked in

I have an evotech as well only by luck as Cannon BMW supplied and fitted it. Got to say I'm well pleased with it.

Hi All
Trying to decide between the R&G tail tidy and the Evotech - what did you go for in the end. The only thing that worries is the R&G mentions using super glue for the light which seems a bit odd.

Dead easy mate, just took it to the dealer and said " ere guys fit this " lol

dont attempt anything on my baby

I fitted the R&G and it was easy to fit, the super glue bit is on the light cowl, no problem it clicks in but I think the glue is a belt and braces thing.

I fitted the R&G and it was easy to fit, the super glue bit is on the light cowl, no problem it clicks in but I think the glue is a belt and braces thing.

Thanks Explorer that makes sense will get one ordered and Gray5208 ha ha that would be the easy option dealer fitted.

Latest posts

Back