RS Motorbike paint

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren jones

Reaction score
Hi all this may interest some people I priced a rear seat cowl from BMW in the matt granite grey they quoted ?190 painted ?90 primed. With that in mind I wanted to source the paint to do myself and found a really good website that do only bike paint in the UK called RS MOTORBIKE PAINT, they stock 35,000 different colours back to 1909 so ordered the paint on a detailed website with images of your bike and year. The paint was ordered last Tuesday and arrived on Thursday painted it over the weekend and the paint was a perfect match. Please take time to look if you need an BMW paint

Last edited:
Hi all this may interest some people I priced a rear seat cowl from BMW in the matt granite grey they quoted ?190 painted ?90 primed. With that in mind I wanted to source the paint to do myself and found a really good website that do only bike paint in the UK called RS MOTORBIKE PAINT, they stock 35,000 different colours back to 1909 so ordered the paint on a detailed website with images of your bike and year. The paint was ordered last Tuesday and arrived on Thursday painted it over the weekend and the paint was a perfect match. Please take time to look if you need an BMW paint

I bought a touch up blue metallic paint set from them a couple of weeks ago. Perfect match on paint and customer enquiry I made was answered very quickly, echo your comments.

Back