Round 3 Snetterton 29-31 April

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He rode really well, and it was a race to the line between the 3 of them. We got it by about 0.6 seconds which was a hard win. But worth it. Still more work needed on tracks, lines, throttle opening times and braking markers.
Still waiting to get out on the 17 bike though. Still on going.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He rode well mate, crap conditions which forced the supercorsa tyres, Billy is no chump though. He's a bloody fast lad, Garry Johnson crashed out too so the pace was good for shit conditions. Think they were 1.12 Ish.
Dunno what a track day lad pace is at the 200. There was an 1.11.5 in the first race but poor tyre choice added to that issue.

200 layout is going to favour the Beemer's power. Its 2 straights with a couple of corners in between!

- Sent from Mobile

Snetterton 200

Dunno what a track day pace is at the 200.

I managed a high 1:15s lap the last time I rode around the Snetterton 200 circuit a couple of seasons ago; but with no traffic. To achieve a 1:11s lap is impressively quick as it's difficult to make up time as the lap is so short.

Also forgot to mention that, that was tread road tyres. 87 is Billy Mellor, and Lodgey is in there too so it's BSB stocker pace. Even though we've not made it yet due to the 17 bike.
Next stop sunny Cadwell. :):)

Congratulations to you all.

When is the Cadwell round, I'll try and ride down for a nosey?

Bank holiday weekend. Think the racing is Sunday and Monday. I'll only be going to spectate again as I'm still waiting on MRI results on my wrist.

On a serious note, I hope you get some very positive feedback from your MRI result consultation

It's comical mate, I broke it on 8 Feb, it's not been it a pot just a splint. So like any good red blooded male, I've been taking it off because it's a hindrance. Confident that's not helped much.

Sorry for the poor feedback on this, had a lot of stuff to deal with the last 8 weeks or so. Back on track now..... I think. :):)

Latest posts

Back