Round 1 Brand Hatch this weekend 3-5 March 17

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like that is it 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Don't want to pop it on here mate as its a bit of a stress time at the moment. Sponsors are coming over and questioning the bike incident etc.
Pm if your over and I'll pop a message back.

Nah. Just a few hours work. Main problem is the switch gear. Dunno where it's set to when it's exploded.
Bloody alpha not delivering on time.

Unless anyone has a left hand alpha switch gear or stock one they would like to loan out for a couple of days. ???
Would be greatly appreciated.

Just been looking at the data on the laptop and it appears we had a 49 in the mix. So a little more promising, only 2 seconds to find now.

Prime Factors, the Alpha dealer are in Redhill, so might be worth a shout.
HM Racing are also nearby and they do a lot with S1000RR's

Alpha kit is on back order mate, nobody stocks them due to cost.
We have 2 complete sets that were meant to be here and fitted. Gutted. May not be able to take it out again this weekend.

Unless anyone has a left hand alpha switch gear or stock one they would like to loan out for a couple of days. ???
Would be greatly appreciated.

Just been looking at the data on the laptop and it appears we had a 49 in the mix. So a little more promising, only 2 seconds to find now.
e9d62d3ea704dd58d1db3f0006827c6e.jpg

Paul
Is that one suitable, it's on my 2013 hp4?

Sent from ma phone Galaxy S7

Not sure mate to be honest. I wouldn't want you to strip it off if it's effort to say it's no good. But if you don't mind and you want to pop over, then it would be appreciated.

Not sure mate to be honest. I wouldn't want you to strip it off if it's effort to say it's no good. But if you don't mind and you want to pop over, then it would be appreciated.

78d22d705b9022a6c76fb7ee522d6204.jpg

Whipped it off anyway, got to hang about in morning for a delivery so will pop down with it after that, as long as I don't get called out.

Best of luck there Paul, hopefully the weekend gets better .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

78d22d705b9022a6c76fb7ee522d6204.jpg

Whipped it off anyway, got to hang about in morning for a delivery so will pop down with it after that, as long as I don't get called out.

Bruce, thank you very very much for the offer, it would appear we have managed to stop one of the switches from being permanently pressed, which means we could put it into the required setting. :):)
Thank you very much do your offer though.

Good quali paul considering the off yesterday

Yeah 4th is not too bad. 49 I think, second row is a bit crap into paddock though.
Fixed up the bike last night a bit so OK for a spare now hopefully.
Data logging wasn't too bad but always points to work on.
Thanks to Bananaman for tipping his hat, but also respecting that we are busy. :):)

Latest posts

Back