racefit

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Guys finally decided to get rid of the akra end can in my view it was too bulky and ruined the slick lines of the bmw.I picked up a racefit growler which has only just come into production for the 2015 will try and get pics up if I can work out photo bucket but it looks fantastic and the sound is as a beast of a bike should sound like.

Any chance of a video of the sound as I am interested in a racefit ......is it a end can or full system

Me too please, had one on my blade but took it off as it was too loud.
I'm slightly older and my hearing isn't as good so might be fine now :victorious:

any ideas on how to upload a video on to here for you guys to listen to I haven't got a clue at the minute.Its the end can only not the full system by the way but I love it.

Thanks masho46 a link would be good as I don't have whatsapp looking for a racefit for my hp4 .

cheers Darren

[video]S1383.photobucket.com[/video] Hi guys think I've managed to download another video link of the sound of the racefit end can so you can see what it sounds like✊✊✊

Can't get that link to work mate. It just keeps bobbing up with spammy adverts. Any other options? I'm dying to hear it. Ta.

Just had a flier through my door saying the guys from Racefit will be at Grantham Hondas open day next Saturday (11th July)

Latest posts

Back