Portimao - Oct 24th to 28th - No Limits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoops

Reaction score
We are all booked on for Portimao - 3 days on track from Oct 25th to 27th - £469 with No Limits - heading out day before to unwind and top the tans up!!

Looks like a fast track!! Got a few mates heading over about same time unfortunately I've ran out of holidays!

It looks fast and technical - been watching some on boards - i really cant wait, just hope the weather is kind to us!!

All I can say is you lucky so and so

Thanks fella - have to say it will be my first ever Euro track day and im so excited about going - as much for the crack with the lads as the track weekend itself!!

Im taking my S1000RR Sport, one of my mates is taking his brand new HP4 and then there is an RSV4 APRC, two Panigale R's, two big bang R1's, a new ZX10R and a new Blade - so a decent stable of ponys going!!!

Last edited:
You'll love, very fast with lots of elevation changes was there a few years ago, there's even a pool in the pit near the very good restaurant- only downside was that they wouldn't open all the garages and was extremely tight for space. Also if they're staying at the same hotel (opposite the little cop shop) in prai de Roche I can highly recommend the restaurant at the top of town it's called "all beef" and only a 5 minute walk.

Luckily for us we have all been given free passes from our E.P.O's (Entertainment Prevention Officers aka wives) - but to be fair the nice hotel and fact its right on the beach meant i was more than happy for my missus to come along but equally happy shes not!!!

Latest posts

Back