PCV and TC/ABS

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well spoke to Geoff today.

Bike will be going down sometime late aug / early sept, due to me not having the time before then.

The TC and anti wheelie changes don't really bother me, as if it's dry roads i have TC off and if it's wet then i'm cornering sensibly and not cracking wheelies. But he convinced me on the throttle response and remapping.

BSD are experienced in flashing the BMs ecu they can also turn off redundant sensors.

I would go for the ECU flash, i dont see the point of adding a module to an already very capable ECU - UnionJack dont suppose you got any details for BSD? - cheers.

Before Hilltop blow smoke up your ass. Get a dyno done locally, then get your stuff done at hilltop, then have another dyno run on the local one. I want to see what actual results hilltop give. Their results are too OTT IMO.

Already had a Dyno run locally. Heres link to post with Dyno Graph: http://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?2829-Full-System-without-PCV/page2

It will be a little bit of a wait. But i will get ECU done at hilltop then back to local guy for a comparison for you N30.

I was hoping first week in september to get down to Hilltop but because I already have a week off work for a holiday at end of september, I can't get time off again until October sometime. But I might pull a sicky before then.

Before Hilltop blow smoke up your ass. Get a dyno done locally, then get your stuff done at hilltop, then have another dyno run on the local one. I want to see what actual results hilltop give. Their results are too OTT IMO.

What are you basing that on dude? Hilltop use the same dyno as Honda/Kawasaki and all the other big players, they are well over 100K (140k i think) and have the variable air-stream that blasts the front of the bike with the correct air pressure as felt by the bike when in motion. They can also change the environment within the dyno room to simulate different humidities/temps. sounds like a superior setup to me?

Yep based on what, I would like to know. I don't know Hilltop and have never spoken to them but all I hear is good things.....so I intend to use them.
If you have evidence rather than hearsay I would like to know

Davy

Back