oulton park Wednesday 16th

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cally1066

Reaction score
Doing oulton park for the first time next Wednesday anyone else doing it, any tips ??

I did it for the first time last year. Great, fast track. Tips: the track surface around the chicanes is / was a bit shite, unless it's been fixed since. When I was there it rained and someone put oil all round the track on the racing line very early on. I saw it and came in to the pits (along with a few others) after nearly losing it on turn 2. The session continued for some time and it was only after 4 riders had crashed out did the marshals wake up and close the circuit for a hour to clean up the oil. Duh?

Hmmm, who is that with? What group are you in? I may be tempted. Just cant get the bike there at the moment. :(

Resurfaced sections:

Plus you cant go far wrong with Spike's lines.

Sweet, looks like they've fixed it up very nicely, thanks Godzilla for the post.

great video Godzilla il be watching that a few times before next Wednesday im in the inters, the TD is wih no limits

Oulton tomorrow, it will be cold first thing just been outside and it's frosty!

From near caerphilly in south wales il be going up today about 5-6pm and staying in a BB for the night

I'm looking to pop down in the afternoon if I finish on time.

Back