ordering O.E.M. spare parts online?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy1970

hello.previously owning a honda i could go online and order parts in the uk using honda's official parts diagrams/numbers and get them delivered within a few days to my home address.it was so easy but i cannot find a similiar website in the uk for bmw(s1000rr)? i know there are american sites but i prefer to order in the uk or go to a dealer.
anyone know of a website like the above?
thanks.

thanks but not exactly what i'm looking for.it's useful but let me explain further.on the previous honda site you signed in,directed yourself to the parts diagram,clicked on quantity and got your parts 2 days later.couldn't be simpler.the website you gave shows price in dollars so not exactly handy for getting parts uk.

I have those items. However I'm in the process of moving house so it's in a box somewhere. How soon do you need those items?

Found this it looks as it's going that way if it's not listed just email they will have the part. Hope that helps

Jeez..this is difficult. All I want is the oil filter and 4l of Castrol Power 1 5w-40 oil. Is there anywhere in the UK that can deliver this to me for Friday? The motorrad store has a German helpline number and is quoting 4 days til the filter is in stock.

Been looking on websites and neither item appears easy to get a hold of. I'll get the stuff from a dealer if I have to, but I assume they're costly. Anyone know how much dealers charge for this stuff?

filter and washer about ?13, oil I would not bother they charge a fortune, you can get power 1 from halfords cheaper!! try opie oils they usually do oil and filter deals and often have offers on.

Back