Non-carbon full belly pan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p-trax

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before, but searching for "belly pan" just brings back loa of carbon threads.

i want to colour match (black) a full belly pan on my back (if the insurers ever return it-been a month already!)
the Austin racing carbon one would be ideal, but its a bit of a wate getting carbon and then painting it black.

skidmarx show nothing on their site, but I have emailed them
sharkskins in the USA have something suitable, but shipping and import tax would be silly.

any other suggestions/recommendations?

I have a brand new, and newly painted matt black bellypan for a race fairing. It was professionally painted at bike paints and it is stickered and lacquered as per Melandri race bike. Never been used.

If you are interested I'll post a pic.

Davy

Last edited:
Potentially interested Davy, assuming it will mate up with standard side panels (for road use not track)
however it would be stripped and repainted

I just had a look, it will not fit.

On the standard bike the bellypan is on the outside where it meets the mid fairing panel, with the race bellypan, it slips behind the mid panel to locate.

Sorry

I just had a look, it will not fit.

On the standard bike the bellypan is on the outside where it meets the mid fairing panel, with the race bellypan, it slips behind the mid panel to locate.

Sorry

Thats interesting, when i was looking to get my race kit i never saw a bellypan that fitted inside the mid fairing in case i wanted to use it with standard fairings. Any chance of a pic?

Last edited:
Thats interesting, when i was looking to get my race kit i never saw a bellypan that fitted inside the mid fairing in case i wanted to use it with standard fairings. Any chance of a pic?

Sure I'll post one tomorrow. Alpha racing is also inside but Cruciata is on the outside, as is the Austin Racing Carbon bellypan.

Regards
Davy

Back